Good Monday morning everyone. Its been since August since I have done a unhauling post and sadly since that time I have passed on a few books that I didn’t get to document. I need to get better with that because all numbers eventually add up to the bigger outlook.
I had so much success in 2015 unhauling books that I thought I would continue this again for 2016 and going into 2017 I will be doing the same thing again. I think I do this out of curiosity for myself to see if I am giving more away then I am bringing in.
With the lack of documenting over the past 4 months I have no idea what I have given away so the totals are a little off.
So each month I will be posting about what books I am unhauling and then another monthly post will be what books I physically bought in the month.
Are you a constant book buyer? Can you resist buying books on a weekly bases? Please tell me I am not alone in this?
I am gradually going through the bookcases and the many boxes that I have stored in the basement and doing a purge because this summer with fingers crossed we will get the basement finally renovated and I can purchase new bookcases and set up a library down there. So over the next few months I am expecting larger unhaulings.
Take a look at what I unhauled this month:
(Unless otherwise noted these are books I have read and I am passing them along to another book loving home.)
- The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury
- Amish Christmas Blessings
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Rose by Leigh Greenwood’s
- Fern by Leigh Greenwood’s
- Iris by Leigh Greenwood’s
- Laurel by Leigh Greenwood’s
- Little Women and Me by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
- Uncomfortably Close by Lily Brett
- A Midsummer Night’s Scream by R.L Stine
- Under the Boardwalk by Amie Denman
- There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff
- Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry
- The Brillant Fall of Gianna Z by Kate Messner
- The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand
- Joyland by Stephen King
- Family Affair by Debbie Macomber
- Summer Moonlight Secrets by Danette Haworth
- Eyewitness Travel Pocket Map & Guide Montreal
- New York City with kids
- Eyewitness Travel Chicago
- I survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 by Lauren Tarshis
- Top 10 Montreal & Quebec City
- Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick
- Surrender by Elana Johnson
- Wishes & Stitches by Rachael Herron
- Prom Nights from Hell
- One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon
- Plain Fear Forbidden by Leanna Ellis
- RSVP by Helen Warner
- Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
- Plain Fear Forsaken by Leanna Ellis
- One for the Money by Jane Evanovitch
- Here Come The Girls by Milly Johnson
- Heaven is Paved with Oreos by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
- The Charm Bracelet by Viola Shipman
- Starlight on Willow Lake by Susan Wiggs
- Fair and Tender Ladies by Lee Smith
- The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane by Kelly Harms
- The Accidental Book Club by Jennifer Scott
- The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
- The Sweetness of Forgetting by Kristin Harmel
- Little Miss Red by Robin Palmer
So for December I am releasing 43 books this month. As you can see I have missed months and I know I have passed on more books then I have listed which is a bit sad, but what can you do about it right?
- Total for 2016 is 124
- Total for 2015 is 211