Good Monday morning everyone. Its that time of the month where I show what books I am unhauling this month. I had so much success last year unhauling books that I thought I would continue this again for 2016.
I decided way back in January (2015) that I wanted to document how many books I was giving away each month to see if I was making any kind of dent in my book collection.
I know last year I probably brought in more then I was actually giving away so this year I am trying to be cautious with my book buying and I am giving myself a budget each time I go shopping in hopes that it will curb my spending.
So each month I will be posting about what books I am unhauling and then another monthly post will be what books I physically bought in the month.
Are you a constant book buyer? Can you resist buying books on a weekly bases? Please tell me I am not alone in this?
I am doing a little bit of spring cleaning mostly to the bookcases in my living room and switching things up with organizing and then gradually starting to go through the boxes in the basement so more will be unhauled this upcoming summer.
Take a look at what I unhauled this month:
- The Widow by Fiona Barton
- When Angels Sing by Turk Pipkin
- The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
- United we Spy by Ally Carter (sampler)
- The Prenup by Beth Kendrick
- Easy on the Eyes by Jane Porter
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
- Prom Kings and Drama Queens by Dorian Cirrone
- My Grandma Follows me On Twitter by Craig & Marc Kielburger
- Croak by Gina Damico
- Glee Summer Break
- The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
- Lost Boy by Brent W. Jeffs
- Vermont travel book
- Hungarian Phrasebook & Dictionary
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Stirring the Pot by Jenny McCarthy
- The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon
- Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- To Sleep..Perchance to Die by Donald R Grippo
- The Lens and the Looker by Lory S. Kaufman
- The Bronze and the Brimstone by Lory S. Kaufman
- The Loved and the Lost by Lory S. Kaufman
- Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian
- Daily Dishonesty by Lauren Hom
- Perry’s Killer Playlist bu Joe Schreiber
- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
- The Young Elites my Marie Lu (chapter sampler)
- The Santangelos by Jackie Collins
- The Good Dream by Donna VanLiere
- Death’s Excellent Vacation (anthology)
- Positive by Paige Rawl with Ali Benjamin
- The Awakening of sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
- Star Darlings #8 Astra’s Mixed up Mission
Unless otherwise noted these are books I have read and I am passing them along to another book loving home.
So for April I am releasing 34 books this month.
Total for 2016 is 63
Total for 2015 is 211