Good Monday morning everyone. Its that time of the month where I show what books I am unhauling this month. Can you believe that we are half way through the year? Where is the time going? I had so much success last year unhauling books that I thought I would continue this again for 2016.
I decided way back in January (2015) that I wanted to document how many books I was giving away each month to see if I was making any kind of dent in my book collection.
I know last year I probably brought in more then I was actually giving away so this year I am trying to be cautious with my book buying and I am giving myself a budget each time I go shopping in hopes that it will curb my spending.
So each month I will be posting about what books I am unhauling and then another monthly post will be what books I physically bought in the month.
Are you a constant book buyer? Can you resist buying books on a weekly bases? Please tell me I am not alone in this?
I am gradually going through the bookcases and the many boxes that I have stored in the basement and doing a purge because this summer with fingers crossed we will get the basement finally renovated and I can purchase new bookcases and set up a library down there. So over the next few months I am expecting larger unhaulings.
Take a look at what I unhauled this month:
(Unless otherwise noted these are books I have read and I am passing them along to another book loving home.)
- Little Black Dress (Bookshots) by James Patterson
- Cross Kill (Bookshots) by James Patterson
- The Trial (Bookshots) by James Patterson
- Zoo 2 (bookshots) by James Patterson
- Learning to Ride (Bookshots) by Erin Knightley
- The McCullagn inn in Maine (bookshots) by Jen McLaughlin
- All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
- Baby Doll by Holly Overton
- Everybody Rise by Stephanie Clifford
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
So for July I am releasing 10 books this month. I actually thought I had read less then I did so that feels good.
- Total for 2016 is 77
- Total for 2015 is 211