Good Monday morning everyone. Its that time of the month where I show what books I am unhauling this month. I had so much success last year unhauling books that I thought I would continue this again for 2016.
I decided way back in January (2015) that I wanted to document how many books I was giving away each month to see if I was making any kind of dent in my book collection.
I know last year I probably brought in more then I was actually giving away so this year I am trying to be cautious with my book buying and I am giving myself a budget each time I go shopping in hopes that it will curb my spending.
So each month I will be posting about what books I am unhauling and then another monthly post will be what books I physically bought in the month.
Are you a constant book buyer? Can you resist buying books on a weekly bases? Please tell me I am not alone in this?
Take a look at what I unhauled this month:
- Monument 14 Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne
- The Twitter Diaries by Georgie Thompson & Imogen Lloyd Webber
- November 9 by Colleen Hoover
- Star Darlings #7 Piper’s Perfect Dream
- Busy Bunny Days In The Town, On the Farm and at the Port
- Lately Lily
- At The Same Moment Around the world
- The Total Package by Stephanie Evanovich
Unless otherwise noted these are books I have read and I am passing them along to another book loving home.
So for March I am releasing 8 books this month.
Total for 2016 is 29
Total for 2015 is 211