Good Monday morning everyone. Its that time of the month where I show what books I am unhauling this month. I had so much success last year unhauling books that I thought I would continue this again for 2016.
I decided way back in January (2015) that I wanted to document how many books I was giving away each month to see if I was making any kind of dent in my book collection.
I know last year I probably brought in more then I was actually giving away so this year I am trying to be cautious with my book buying and I am giving myself a budget each time I go shopping in hopes that it will curb my spending.
So each month I will be posting about what books I am unhauling and then another monthly post will be what books I physically bought in the month.
Are you a constant book buyer? Can you resist buying books on a weekly bases? Please tell me I am not alone in this?
This is what I am unhauling this month:
- Zodiac by Romina Russell (this is my very first DNF book. I got to chapter 12 and I just couldn’t continue. The story just wasn’t gripping me and I was strguggling to read it.)
- The Sweet Spot by Stephanie Evanovich
- Find Your Hero Chapter Sampler
- Those Girls by Lauren Saft
- Walking Diaster by Jamie McGuire (this was a DNF book)
- Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
- Monument 14 Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne
Unless otherwise noted these are books I have read and I am passing them along to another book loving home.
So for February I am releasing 7 books this month.
Total for 2016 is 21
Total for 2015 is 211