1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
-I think because I had the break in the afternoon from reading that it made it work for me. Although at 1:30am I was getting tired so I ended up falling asleep on the couch until 5am.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
-Graphic novels of any kind are really good to break up the read a thon as well as light reads or small reads IE young adults or middle grade books.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
-I think it was great the way it was.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
-I think for me I had computer problems so I was reading more then being on line. LOL
5. How many books did you read?
-I read the 6 graphic novels I borrowed from the library and the 3 books that I own so that is 9 books.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
I read Twilight the graphic novel, Alexis and the Sacramento Ssurprise, Through Thick and thin and the graphic novels pictured below.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
-I enjoyed reading Through Thick and Thin.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
-There really wasn’t a book I didn’t enjoy reading.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
-No I wasn’t a cheer leader.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
– I will definetly be taking part again for the next read a thon. I will be a reader. Not sure if I could do the cheerleading as there is so many blogs to follow and i love being able to tackle a pile of books in a day.
copyright 2010, Cindy (Cindy’s Love Of Books)
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.