With the first hour under our belts it feels pretty good.
Here is the first mini challenge that is being hosted by Darcy.
Where are you reading from today?
3 facts about me …
How many books do
you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Do you have any goals
the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours,
number of comments on blogs)?
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any
for people doing this for the first time?
-I am reading from my comfy love seat today. (If I can remember I will try and snap a picture of my reading spot today.)
-Three facts about me:
- I love to read
- When I read I tend to munch.
- I need to be 120% comfy when I am reading so I always dress comfy and have a nice soft blanket around.
-On my TBR pile today I have 6 complete books to read and one that I started to read last night. Plus I have 6 mangas I borrowed from the library to break up my reading.
- To at least complete 5 books so that I can have a weeks worth of reviews scheduled to post the week I am in NYC.
- To try and read at least the whol 24 hours
- To try and comment on as many blogs as I can.
– I am not a vetern read a thoner but I know the general advise is not to get overwhelmed. Start out light and easy and mix things up.
Good Luck fellow read a thoners.
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.
3 thoughts on “Dewey’s Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge #1”
Enjoy yourself! You read like I do–comfy and with a blankie and munchies!! What a way to go!!
My first Read-a-thon. Here’s are my books.
I hope you have a great day of reading!