I don’t know if everyone likes seeing these kinds of posts but I like sharing what I am reading in the month. It holds me almost accountable or at least tries to.
I think for myself having a TBR for the month keeps me in check with what I should be reading especially when it comes to books I accept from publishers/authors etc when the come out during the month. Plus lately I have noticed that its very easy for me to feel overwhelmed with my bookcases so seeing a pile of books that I need to read makes things a lot easier.
I like having a selection of books to read in the month but as you can see I don’t usually stick to that pile and end up adding extra and in all honesty I am okay with that because I am not forcing myself to follow a strike TBR for the month its mainly just a guideline. I want this to be fun and not work.
Going into June, I thought I would make this months TBR solely books I have gotten from publishers.
- The Death House by Sarah Pinborough
- The Beast’s Heart by Leife Shallcross
- Rule by Ellen Goodlett (1st book in the series)
- Rise by Ellen Goodlett (2nd book in the series)
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- How She Died, How I lived by Mary Crockett
- The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner
- The Fall of Crazy House by James Patterson by James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet
- Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins
- Screen Queens by Lori Goldstein
- Queen of Ruin by Tracy Banghart
- A Match Made in Mehendi by Nandini Bajpai
- Swipe Right For Murder by Derek Milan
What are you planning on reading this month?