I don’t know if everyone likes seeing these kinds of posts but I like sharing what I am reading in the month. It holds me almost accountable.
I think for myself having a TBR for the month keeps me in check with what I should be reading especially when it comes to books I accept from publishers/authors etc when the come out during the month. Plus lately I have noticed that its very easy for me to feel overwhelmed with my bookcases so seeing a pile of books that I need to read makes things a lot easier.
I like having a selection of books to read in the month but as you can see I don’t usually stick to that pile and end up adding extra and in all honesty I am okay with that because I am not forcing myself to follow a strike TBR for the month its mainly just a guideline.
So for February I plan on tackling:
- Slayer by Kiersten White (publisher sent)
- Genesis Begins Again by Alicia D. Williams (publisher sent)
- The Cold is in her bones by Peternelle van Arsdale (publisher sent)
- The Suspect by Fiona Barton (publisher sent)
- One Day in December by Josie Silver (a book I bought last year)
- The Innocents by Lili Peloquin (TBR series)
- Girl Parts by John M, Cusick (tbr stand alone)
What will you be reading this month?