This is my fourth month doing this and so far I think I am doing okay but its hard because I am really not good with having a set TBR list because half the time I tend to be a picky reader or I don’t really like the books I have picked out half way through the month.
So what I plan on doing is picking a handful of books each month that I want to read and if I read them then that is good and no pressure if I don’t read them. The ones I don’t read I will put on paper and put in my TBR jar to pick when I am stuck for something to read.
So, for September I am aiming to read the following books:
- The House of 1,000 Eyes (blog tour)
- The Ghost Road (blog tour)
- Love and Other Secrets by Christina Madelski (blog tour)(currently reading this about 10% into it)
- All The Things That Could Go Wrong by Stewart Foster
- Rule by Ellen Goodlett
- The Exes’ Revenge by Jo Jakeman
- Two Summers by Aimee Friedman
- The Rock Star in Seat 3A by Jill Kargman
- Girl, Stolen by April Henry
An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena( I actually finished this Sept 2nd)
- Vox by Christina Dalcher (currently reading this)
To break down the list, the first three are for blog tours that I have coming up this month, the next three are review books for the month and then the next three books are books I have selected from shelves and this is my attempt to read more of my own books so the three books are books: bought this year, a stand alone and a first book in a series and finally the last two are books I was currently reading at the end of August.
What are you reading this month?