I am not quite sure how well this will work out but I thought I would start to share what I plan on reading in the month.
This is my third month doing this and so far I think I am doing okay but its hard because I am really not good with having a set TBR list because half the time I tend to be a picky reader or I don’t really like the books I have picked out half way through the month.
So what I plan on doing is picking a handful of books each month that I want to read and if I read them then that is good and no pressure if I don’t read them. The ones I don’t read I will put on paper and put in my TBR jar to pick when I am stuck for something to read.
So, for August I am aiming to read the following books:
- The Girl On The Camera by Morgan Dunn-Campbell (blog tour)
- The Right Fit by Daphne Dubots (blog tour)
- Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart (blog tour)
- The Shortest Way Home by Miriam Parker (will need to buy this)
- Believe Me by J.P. Delaney (will need to buy this)
- An Unwanted Guest by Shari Lapena (will need to buy this)
- Unleashed by Bella Jacobs (blog tour)
- Fresh Ink (blog tour)
- Counting on You by Laura Chapman
What do you plan on reading this month?