Good morning everyone and welcome to my final Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas post for Christmas 2015. Today I am going to offer you some suggestions for stocking stuffers for girls, aunts, moms etc. that special girl in your life.
This is items that I had picked up for myself last Christmas (2014). I am hoping that one year my DH will decided to take it upon himself and do this for me but so far its been a no go. I have told him that one year I would like to be surprised when I open my stocking although he did slip a few things in without me knowing.
So here is what was in my stocking I hope that it will offer you some suggestions for your own and if you think of anything else please share it with me. I am always on the hunt for good stocking stuffers items.
- a note pad and pen (because I have turned into a note taker this few years)
- a new tooth brush and tooth paste (like I said staples in out stocking)
- deodorant (another staple)
- chocolate (for some reason its not all pictured here but another staple)
- a magazine (I always pick up something different each year)
- hand warmers
- a bath and body works shower gel in vanilla bean
- two friend chain bracelets/necklace one is Ugly Sweater Rafiki Friend Chainand the other is Snowflake Rafiki Friend Chain
- Bourjois traveling pouch with 5 different brushes
- a few foil samples
- Yves Rocher 4 pack of mini nail polishes (silver, rose, green & coral)
- eos lip balm a Ray of holiday Sunshine (Rachel Roy collection)
- covergirl full lash bloom mascara
- almay intense i-color (green)
- essence 3d shadow (irresistible caramel cream)
- nail polishes ( essence aquatix collection under water love/finding dori/aquatix bay) and NYC tribeca silver)
- lipsticks/lipglosses (NYC 314 petal/ 301 cafe) (Revlon ultra HD lip lacquer Rose Quartz & Revlon Color burst 001 honey) (Maybelline matte 655 daringly nude) (L’oreal in fallible le gloss 8hr 405 coral sand) (annabelle lipsies hot chocolate/roasted marshmallows)
You can throw in a gift cards to her favorite stores, book marks, and so much more.
I hope these ideas help you out some.