Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment on their post. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Its been awhile since I have taken part in a Top Ten Tuesday meme. I really enjoy reading other bloggers Top Ten Tuesday posts and not quite sure why I don’t do them more often perhaps I need to start.
This week’s topic is: Ten Recently Acquired Books.
Here is the list of my most ten recently acquired books:
- The Mindfulness Coloring Book
- Ana of California by Andi Teran
- Christopher’s Diary Echoes of Dallanganger by VC Andrews
- The Santagelos by Jackie Collins (for review from publisher)
- Myles and the Monster Outside by Philippa Dowding
- Grace’s Guide
- You deserve a drink by Mamrie Hart
- Between the Notes
- NYPD Red by James Patterson & Marshall Karp
- NYPD Red 2 by James Patterson & Marshall Karp
Those I believe are my most recent ten books that I received.
What about you?