This is my 6th month doing this and I have to admit I am a little surprised that I am still sticking to this.
Last month wasn’t a great month and I didn’t get through as many books as I wanted to. But thats okay what I did manage to read is good. So, moving into November I am bringing some of those books forward to read this month.
So, for November I am aiming to read the following books:
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- The Beast’s Heart by Leife Shallcross
- She Died, How I lived by Mary Crockett
- The Reckless Club by Beth Vrabel
- The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner
- The President is Missing by Bill Clinton & James Patterson (borrowed from my sister)
- Rule by Ellen Goodlett
- The Exes’ Revenge by Jo Jakeman
The following are blog tour books that I need to read this month:
- Jane of Air
- Love for Two Lifetimes
- Fragments of Ash
- The Prophet Calls
- Twelve Months of Awkward
- Inkling by Kenneth Oppel
- Valiant by Merrie DeStefano
Have you read any of these?