This is my 5th month doing this and so far I think I am doing okay some months are a hit or miss but over all I think its going good. Some months don’t go according to plan since I do take part in blog tours and have those books to read but over all I am pleased with how this is going.
So, for October I am aiming to read the following books:
- The Fear of Falling by Amanda Cowen (this is for a upcoming blog tour)
- The Reckless Club by Beth Vrabel (publisher sent)
- The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner (publisher sent)
- The President is Missing by Bill Clinton & James Patterson (borrowed from my sister)
- Me and Me by Alice Kuipers (upcoming blog tour)
- Billionaire Wolf for Christmas by Terry Spear (upcoming blog tour)
- Because You’re the Love of My Life by Sarah Kleck (blog tour)
This month my TBR as you can see is mostly books that I have to review for blog tours and what publishers have sent me. This month instead of picking three books like I did last month from my own shelves it will be replaced with ARCtober Reading Challenge that I am taking part in.
Have you read any of these?