I just spotted this over on Kimberly Faye Reads blog and I had to check it out. Its the TBB Asks: Spring Edition and its hosted over at The Blended Blog which just happens to be a new to be blog and I am excited to check it out.
Here are my answers to the above questions:
- What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? When I think of spring I think of light purples, pinks and yellows.
- What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in Spring? Nothing yet. I haven’t been shopping yet.
- What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? Anything winter related.
- Who mows the grass where you live? I live in a house so my DH does it 🙂
- What’s Spring like where you live? Normally, the snow is gone, the temperatures start going in low double digits and the sun is out. Currently its still cold below 0, cloudy, dreary and there is still snow on the ground. When I left the arena this morning it was snowing 🙁
- What’s your favorite thing about Spring? The fact that its not winter anymore. LOL The flowers starting to bloom ie Lilac tree, grass getting green and the fact I don’t need winter clothes.
- Are you a Spring cleaner? Yes I am. I like to purge and get rid of the things we no longer use.
- Are you a baseball fan? No I am not.
- Tulips or daffodils? Both really.
- Favorite outdoor Spring activity? Being able to walk to the library, grocery store and malls. Plus getting to sit out and listen to the birds.
- Flowers in the ground or in pots? We actually do both. I like having pots of flowers by the entrance stairs.
- Favorite bird? I definitely like seeing robins because that is a sign spring is here as well as the blue jays.
- Car wash or wash vehicles at home? My DH likes to wash the car.
- When do you pull out your sandals? As soon as its warm enough to start wearing them. Right now its still cold out.
Please let me know if you answered the questions would love to see your replies.