I was just on instagram and spotted this in my feed and I had to check out it.
This sounds like its another great way to tackle your TBR that has been sitting way to long. To find out more about #OurLostLibrary reading challenge be sure to click HERE.
- Book Collecting Cobwebs: This is basically a book you’ve had on your shelf for way too long.
- 500+ Page Book: Just any book that has more than 500 pages 🙂
- >250 pages: This is a quick read, any book that has less than 250 pages. It could be a novella or a graphic novel. Whatever you have on your shelf that is small.
- Jumped Out at You: This is almost another free space, just look at your shelves and pick out a book that you just really want to read.
- Library Book: Any book from your library, all formats count!
- Favorite Author: Easy peasy, a book by an author you already love.
- Retelling: Self explanatory 🙂
- Diverse Book: Any book that is diverse to you.
- Book from a series: This could be the first in a series or a sequel to one you’re in the process of reading. If it’s part of a series, it counts.
- Book with Magic: Any book featuring magic in any form.
- Buddy Read: Have some fun with a friend and read a book together!
- Favorite of a Friend: Any book that a friend loves, or you could ask for a recommendation from a friend.
- Free Choice: Any book, just read!
- Book you got on sale: This could be a Book Outlet buy, a clearance buy, a book you got during a sale, an on-sale ebook/audiobook etc.
- Mystery or Thriller: Anything from either genre 🙂
- Beautiful Cover: We all know this community loves the covers, just read one that you find beautiful.
- Female Author: A book written by a woman!
- Recently added to your shelf: Anything you’ve purchased or received in the last month.
- New to you Author: An author you’ve never read before, could be a debut or an author with a ton of books that you just haven’t read yet.
- Re-read: This is a fun one, re-read a book you love.
- Middle Grade Book: Anything that is considered Middle Grade counts for this!
- Best Seller: A book that has been on any best seller list anywhere, NY Times, USA Today, Amazon etc.
- Award Winner: A book that has won an award in any catagory.
- Author from outside the USA: This should be a book from an author who is from another country outside the USA.
- Book written by 2 authors: Any book with 2 authors, an author and a contributor, whatever you feel fits this category 🙂
I am not quite sure how I am going to tackle the shelves because I some how feel it won’t end up being complete shelves but books from different shelves.
Do you like to take part in these kinds of reading challenges?