In order to read more of my own books this year I decided to join in on a few reading challenges and one of them was the Tsundoku Bingo Winter 2018 Challenge that was being hosted over at The Broken Spine. Erica comes up with a new Bingo board every quarter of the year and its basically reading the books in your own TBR pile. This board was good from January to March.
I had initially gone into this reading challenge as wanting to actually break the board up into reading 8 books a month so that I could clear 25 books off my TBR in three months well sadly that didn’t happen I ended up reading 15 of the 25 books which in itself is pretty good.
Here is what I read:
- A book of poetry: Sea of Strangers
- book you chose because of the cover: The Owl, The Ghost
- female main character: Nice Try, Jane Sinner
- A book published in 2016: The Princess Saves Herself in this One
- Book adapted to a Movie: Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda
- The oldest book on your TBR shelf: Night by Elise Wiesel
- Recommended by a friend: Together at Midnight by Jennifer Castle
- Based on a true Story: Day by Elise Wiesel
- Book set in another country: Dawn by Elise Wiesel
- A YA Book: What light
- book with a name in the title: Harry Moon First Light
- Mystery/thriller/Suspense: The Perfect Nanny
- Written by a woman: Faithful by Alice Hoffman
- Book that’s part of a series: The Hypontists
- bookworm spot: Under Her Skin by Adriana Anders
Over all I am really happy with my goals in this reading challenge and like I said I have 15 less books on my shelf now.
Check back later for the Spring Edition of the Tsundoku Bingo Spring 2018.