Since starting my blog back in August of 2008 I always try to share what books I get with you so that you can see what I will be reading and I am always looking for a place to link them so that others can see them so from now on I will be sharing my links on Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality. As Marlene has offered to co-host Stacking The Shelves with Tynga’s Reviews. Marlene is a new to be blogger and I look forward to checking out her blog.
As you can see I switched this up and will be posting monthly because I have to say since doing this instead of posting the books in my weekly haul I am much more aware of the books that I am buying.
I am trying to get better with my book buying and trying to stick to sales, bargain books or reward plum bonus point events. As a book lover its hard not to buy books.
As you can see this month is much calmer in books that I bought and I have to say that I am quite impressed. Most of these are going to be my vacation reads.
- The Land of Stories Worlds Collide Book 6 in the series by Chris Colfer
- The Break Down by B.A Paris
- The Cage by Megan Shepherd (book 1 in The Cage triology)
- The Hunt by Megan Shepherd (book 2 in The Cage triology)
- That Night by Chevy Stevens (found this in the bargain section)
- The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson (found this in the bargain section)
Total books bought this month: 6
Total books bought this month (Michael): 0
Total books read from this months haul: 0
Total books bought in 2017: 73
Total books read in 2017: 23