Its another month and I thought I would share with you the books I am unhauling this month. Have you read any of these?
- After by Anna Todd
- New Uses For Old Boyfriends by Beth Kendrick
- After We Collide by Anna Todd
Those were all the books I have read and enjoyed and with the amount of books on my TBR I know I will never re-read them so why not pass them along to others who will enjoy the books just as much as I did, right?
The following books are books that I didn’t like/enjoy or didn’t finish. The have been sitting on my shelf for the longest time in hopes that I would re pick it up to try again but honestly I think that if I couldn’t get into them the first time I probably won’t get into them again. So its time to take them off the shelf and share them with people who will actually read and enjoy them. Sorry if this list upsets anyone but its only my personal taste and not everyone likes what everyone is reading or has read.
- Call of the Jersey Devil by Aurelio Voltaire
- Once Is Never Enough by Mira Lyn Kelly
- The One-Way Bridge by Cathie Pelletier
- Help For The Haunted by John Searles
- My Basmati Bat Mitzvah by Paula J. Freedman
The total unhauled books for Februaru is 8 and the total so far is 54.