I had so much fun doing this last year that I thought I would bring it back again this year.
Please leave me a comment if you are posting this because I tag each and everyone of you.
1) What’s your favorite holiday movie?
My favorite holiday movie has to be Miracle on 34th Street and Polar Express.
2) What’s your favourite Christmas colour?
My favorite Christmas colours (yes I am adding more then one) is red and white (or silver). I just love that combination.
3) Do you like to stay in your PJs or get dressed up for Christmas?
We usually stay in our PJs until we have to go to my in laws for dinner but this year will be different because my sister in law and her family is coming into town this year so we will probably have everyone here for breakfast that morning.
4) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
If I could only buy one person a gift this year it would have to be for Michael because he truly deserves it. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing young man for my son. He is good, works hard and literally doesn’t give me any problems. He makes me proud each and every day.
5) Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We open presents on Christmas day.
6) Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
Yes I made one one year but never did it again. Perhaps one year with enough planning we might do it again.
7) What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Since I am a stay at home mom during Christmas break we like to try and sleep in, watch movies and basically just take it easy. We need a break from the day to day routine providing we don’t have any hockey or curling plans.
8) Any Christmas wishes?
My only Christmas wish is for everyone to be happy and healthy this holiday season and to be kind to everyone.
9) Favourite Christmas smell?
My favorite smell is cookies baking.
10) Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
My favorite Christmas meal is the whole turkey dinner with potatoes, veggies, stuffing and cranberry sauce. My favorite treat is in Hungarian its Dobos Torta which means Hungarian Drum cake. My mother in law makes it every year and its alot of work. Here is the Dobos Torte Recipe .
Merry Christmas Everyone