How did I completely miss this announcement? The totally awesome Rachel from ParaJunkee.com has come up with a fun little challenge called 12 Days of Book Blogmas! Can you believe that we are 12 days away from Christmas? How did that happen?
To participate in the 12 Days of Book Blogmas:
- Have your posts ready to go, starting December 14th.
- Follow the posts prompts that are posted below
- Add one of these banners to the top of each post
- Come to parajunkee.com each day at 9am CST and add your post to the link-up list
- Visit the other bloggers participating and let them know!
- Spread the Love: Host a holiday giveaway.
Host a Holiday Giveaway, minimum $10 value. Treat this just like a Blog Hop, give away whatever you want. Suggestions: Books from your own stash, gift cards, Holiday Gift Baskets etc.
- Christmas Card Exchange: post a Christmas card.
Post a Christmas Card on your blog and then tag your blogging friends and readers that you would like to “receive” this card. Let them know via email or twitter.
- Present Perfect: perfect book lover gifts.
Name some wonderful gifts to give book lovers.
- Naughty List: book characters on the naughty list.
What are your favorite characters that you KNOW would be on the naughty list?
- Nice List: Book Characters on the nice list.
What are your favorite characters that you KNOW would be on the nice list?
- Stocking Stuffers: best holiday books.
List some great holiday books, about the holidays or are just great, inspiring books to read during the holidays?
- Tell a Tale: share a holiday tradition.
Share a tradition, or holiday tradition you would like to implement within your family.
- Deck the Halls: show-off your style.
Is your tree up? Do you have lights up on the outside? Take a picture and share! If you don’t decorate, maybe post a picture of what you would WISH your house would look like during the holidays.
- Free For All: post anything you wish.
Anything! Do whatever you want today – just do something.
- All I Want: What books are you wishing for?
Wishing for any great books? What books would you like to see in your stocking?
- The Night Before: share the perfect recipe.
Have a yummy hot chocolate drink? Or maybe some great cookies for Santa. Please share!
- Merry Merry: share your fave gift!
Did you get something great this Christmas Eve? Or maybe you got the great gift last year! Tell us about it. Best Christmas gift ever. Merry Christmas!
Will you be taking part?
Check back tomorrow to find out about day 1.