This is a pretty new to me tag that I spotted over at Christian Novels and I thought it sounded like a fun little tag to do.
So I am not going to tag anyone specifically because this has been making the rounds but if you do take part please leave me a comment so that I can go and check out your replies.
1. How tall are you?
If you met me in real life you know I am short but if you haven’t I am just under 5 feet.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
I don’t think I have any hidden talents.
3. What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
I have to say that for me its all the spam comments which make no sense what so ever to the blog post they are hitting. Thankfully its all blocked so your not all bombarded with it but yea its a little annoying at times.
4. What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
People who don’t fully understand what I do and thinking I do nothing all day but read and thinking that I get paid to blog or read when that isn’t the case although I wish it was.
5. What’s your favorite song?
I have quite a few such as Rude by Magic, All About The Bass by Megan Trainor, All of Me by John Legend, Happy, Problem by Ariana Grande, Am I wrong by Niko & Vinz, Stay with Me by Sam Smith, and so many more.
6. What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
I have to admit that I am not on Etsy’s. I haven’t fallen into that…yet
7. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
When I am alone I like to listen to music, bake, clean and squeeze in some reading if I can. If its the day I have to car because I have library I have to say that I love to shop.
8. What’s your favorite junk food?
I have would say its chips, pretzels and chocolate.
9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
No we don’t have any pets at all.
10. What are your number one favorite non-fiction and fiction books?
I don’t read alot of non fiction books so could I add cookbooks? I love looking through cookbooks. As for fiction, there is so many but if you read my blog you will see in my reviews if I love a book.
11. What’s your favorite beauty product?
I have so many favorites but to pick a few I have to say bb or cc creams. They are a life saver if you don’t have time for foundation and I tend to use it daily. I also love lip balms especially the eos ones. I think I practically own them all. Finally nail polish, because you can add a pop of color so quickly to a look.
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Its been awhile so I am not quite sure. I will edit this if I can think of something.
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would have to be salted carmel mokas from Starbucks or apple cider. Those are two of my favorite drinks.
14. What’s your favorite movie?
I have a few it would be TopGun, Grease, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, and The Breakfast Club are ones I can watch all the time.
15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Hmm this one is hard I never was in any of those categories. I mean I was just a kid who went to school and hung out with friends.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Its a toss up between NYC which I love and London. I have never been sight seeing in London just at the airport but I have always wanted to go.
17. PC or Mac?
PC as I don’t have a mac computer
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
I was surprised with flowers. It doesn’t happen very often but when I am stressed and down something appears
19. Favorite celebrity?
Shemar Moore hands down LOL
20. What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
This is a hard question because I feel like I am friends with everyone so far LOL and besides I don’t think I could list anyone for fear they wouldn’t like me and want to be friends with me LOL
I hope you enjoyed this.