Good Morning everyone. This is the second installment of the Top 8 Books From Book Expo America That I Would Want to Read.
Sadly I will be unable to attend this year due to real life events that have happened but I will be there in spirit.
I am posting this today instead of on Sunday just because tomorrow is Mother’s Day and I am thinking of taking tomorrow off although I do have a post scheduled for tomorrow.
So in no particular order here is my top 8 books:
- The Fire Artist by Daisy Whitney
- The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset
- Always Abigail by Nancy J. Cavanaugh
- The Witch’s Boy by Kelly Barnhill
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates by L. Pichon
- The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone by Adele Griffin
- Rain by Viriginia Bergin
- The Fairy Tale Matchmaker by E.D Baker
Does any of these interest you?