Its Day 8 of the Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge and today’s topic is Your Favorite Book Blogger Moment (thats the direct link to link back your post)
Wow this is a hard topic today, isn’t it?
I don’t think I can pick one specific one. So please forgive me from breaking away with listing just one.
- Going to BEA in 2010 for the very first time with fellow Montreal bloggers (Tina, Avis, Linda and Donna) I was so excited because this was my first trip with blogger friends and my very first time going to NYC!!! Getting lost in NYC with Tina, visiting the Strand for the first time, and going to my first broadway show.
- Going to BEA in 2012 and rooming with complete strangers Kate from Midnight Book Girl Kim from On The Wing of Books and Kellie. It was so much fun and I know Kim will hate me for mentioning this but I have too 😉
- Going to BEA in 2013 on my own. I was so nervous but once I got there I was thrilled. I love NYC and if I could win a lottery I would buy an place and go down all the time. This was another fun trip I got to spend the week with Sheila from Book Journey . I actually surprised myself with getting around NYC.
- Going to my very first publishing house and getting a tour. It was so much fun and it was so nice to meet the publicist I work with.
- Meeting Lesley Livingston and totally fan girling when she said she recoginized my blog. That was the first for me.
- Working with so many great publicists over the years
- Meeting so many awesome bloggers in real life (to many of you to list but you know who you are)
- Getting my first ARC
That is just some of my favorite blogger moments. Do you have any?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.