Join us for a very special event with one of the world’s most beloved storytellers!
Meet Nicholas Sparks – the bestselling author of blockbuster books and films such as Safe, The Lucky One and The Notebook as he signs his new novel, The Longest Ride.
• Space will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Individuals must have a copy of Le plus beau des chemins or The Longest Ride to be in line. Proof of purchase required from any Indigo, Chapters, or Coles.
• Nicholas Sparks will sign Le plus beau des chemins or The Longest Ride only (no other books), 1-2 copies per person. No personalization, autograph only.
• NO memorabilia or additional items will be permitted for the signing including posters, clothing, other books, DVDs, CDs or any other item. Signing books only.
• Candid photos only – there will be no posed photography.
The book signing is happening Friday, November 22nd at 6pm at Indigo Place Montreal.
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.
2 thoughts on “Nicholas Sparks is Coming to Montreal”
Wow, sounds like a million guidelines from BEA. I HATE it when they start dictating like this – fortunately, Sparks is not an author I read, so happy to skip this one. Enjoy if you do go Cindy-
The last time I saw such guidelines was when Sophie Kinsella came to Montreal.