Kathy has created this wonderful meme and each week she will pick 5 questions off her author interview list for us to answer.
Kathy invites you to share your answers to these questions as well. You can either leave your answers in this weeks post which if you click here it will take you to it or you can create a post on your blog and then go back and link to this weeks post by clicking here and it will take you there.
What story does your family always tell about you?
- The one that is always told is the time my cousins came down to visit for summer vacation from Ottawa and we went to the beach that is behind my old house, it was a few days before the were heading home and the water was really wavy so we were playing in the water and this big wave came up and I turned my back thinking I would block it well sadly it hit me and I lost my glasses in the ocean. I was crying hysterically because I knew I was going to be in a whole lotta trouble when I went home. I was still in elementary school and yes I did get into trouble when I went home without my glasses on as we couldn’t find them.
What kind of music do you like?
- I love listening to and discovering all kinds of music. My taste go from classical to pop to rock etc. I always loved music and always will love music.
Would you rather have money or fame?
- I would have to say that I would prefer the money. I think fame you have a price to pay and I hate being the center of attention.
Do you celebrate Easter? If so what is one of your traditions?
- Yes we celebrate Easter. One of our traditions is me making the ham with all the fixings the day of before Easter. Michael loves coloring the eggs so that is something else we always do each year.
Best April Fools Day Joke you have done or someone has done to you?
- The best April Fools day joke was done to me this year, I was on facebook and someone said that a huge storm was coming and that it was going to be cold. At the time I honestly believed it because Ontario got hit with snow on Easter so in my head I was cursing because I am so over winter and it was only later that I realized it was a joke we weren’t getting a storm.
So this is a little more about me, find out anything interesting?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.