If your new to my blog and are wondering what Top Ten Tuesday is, well its a weekly original Tuesday meme that is hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Todays topic is:
Top Ten Series I Haven’t Finished (because either you didn’t like them, you just have procrastinated, etc…)
- V.C Andrews. I was a huge fan of the books and I admit I still buy them in hopes I will get back into them. I am so far behind in the books that I lost count. I think I read up until the Wildflowers Series.
- James Patterson. This is another author I stopped reading and not sure why. I usually read everything by him in the stand alone books and his other books.
- Middle School series by James Patterson. I read the first one and loved it and I thought this would get me back into his books but sadly I haven’t picked up anything and I would love to read this series. Thankfully I am only one book behind.
- Alex Cross series by James Patterson. I read up until Cross Country so I am not that far behind in the series. Two books behind I think.
- Women’s Murder Club by James Patterson. I only got to the 7th book so I am behind by four books.
- Kathy Reichs is another author I haven’t finished. I think I only got about half way through her books. I loved these books but along the way I got side tracked.
- Kiss/Scarlet Wakefield Series by Lauren Henderson. I read the first two books and loved them and actually got the next two but just never got to read them yet.
- Melody Carlson’s series: Diary of a Teenage Girl and On The Runway.
- Holly Blacks Spiderwick Chronicles. Not sure why I didn’t finish this since I have them all.
- The Kitty Norville Series by Carrie Vaughn. I was going through these books like there was no tomorrow and then just stopped.
What books haven’t you finished in a series? Any of the ones I put?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.