I have been lucky enough to be given the chance to give away some UPrinting business cards. Thank you UPrinting for allowing me to do this. If you are thinking about getting some business cards for your blog then be sure to enter this giveaway. They are perfect to hand out at author events, passing on to friends, bookstores etc. I know I will be ordering some more cards.
250 Die-cut Business Cards for one (1) winner
2×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half-Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, or 2.5″ Circle
14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
6 Business days print turnaround time
Free US shipping only
1. Visit UPrinting Business Cards page and tell us what die-cut business card shape you would choose if you win this giveaway.
1. Like UPrinting on Facebook
2. Follow UPrinting on Twitter
3. Add UPrinting to Google + Circle
1. This giveaway is open to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
2. No prize substitutions allowed.
3. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
4. Only email addresses used for the giveaway will be eligible to claim the prize.
“You should assume that I will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions. Interested to hold a giveaway like this? Please sign up HERE.”
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.
5 thoughts on “(Give Away) UPrinting”
Too bad it’s only open to US residents.
Thanks for the giveaway – I would choose Half Circle Side Business Card.
I would choose the leaf cut, it really sticks out 🙂
You know, I think I’d love the leaf cut one. It would be so unique. Though, I think it might be annoying to file 🙂
Hey, I have been checking your blog to see if the winner was announced but haven’t found it… or do you just contact winners?