I have been seeing this going around the bloggie world and I haven’t recieved this yet but Kathy got it and she said she wasn’t going to pick anyone and that you were more then welcome to take part so I am.
Here is the rules:
1.Thank the person who gave this to you.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who nominated you.
4.Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5.Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
6.Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
7.Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
8.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
1. Thank you Kathysharing this with everyone.
2. The logo is copied and placed on my blog.
3. I am linking to Kathy. (Hope this is right?) http://bermudaonion.wordpress.com/
4. Okay so here are my lies and one truth:
My answers are in RED.
- I have read all the books I have gotten this past year. If you know me then you know this is a big fat ole lie. Sadly I am roughly only half way through the books I got last year. Will I get done before BEA? NOT!
- As soon as I get up I have to start my day with a glass of pepsi. This is another lie. I can’t start the day with pepsi its more like orange juice, tea or coffee. My aunt use to start her day with pepsi. Its something I could never do even though I love pepsi.
- I love winter. Another lie. I hate winter. I hate the cold and the snow.
- The only really famous people I have met to date has been Enrique & Bret Hart. This is TRUE!! I got to meet Enrique the Spring of 2007. Lets just say he is just as cute (hot) in real life as he is on tv. I also got to meet Brett Hart when he was in town promoting his book. Another famous writer I got to meet was Kathy Reichs.
- I travel all the time and go all over the place. I have been to NYC, Europe and many other places. This is a lie I would love to travel. The only place I have been to in the US is Detroit. But drove through Illinois and Indiana. In Canada I have been to NB, PEI, Halifax (NS) Toronto, Quebec City, Mississauga and Windsor.
- I love shopping for clothes. As many of you will find out when you meet me in May I am only about 5″ tall and I hate clothes shopping as I can never find anything that fits my short legs and if I do I hate it.
5. Okay I put 1 truth in there. Do you know which one is the true one? I will post the answer to this over the weekend so you will have to come back to find out what it is.
6. I am not going to nominate anyone, so if you haven’t done this yet and want to please feel free to do so. Just let me know so I can read yours.
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.