I just recently got the fall edition of the Sample Source box and I thought I would share with you what I got in it this time around.
Sample Source is available to Canadians and I believe Americans as well (although I am not 100% sure). Its 100% free all you have to do is join the site and fill out a little survey about you. You will get notified when the box is available and if your lucky enough to get in at the very beginning you will have a choice of samples to pick from. You will have to log back into your account to do this. The boxes take roughly 4-6 weeks.
I always get a little surprised with my box because I tend to forget what samples are coming. So its like Christmas morning when it arrives.
This time around I was a little late in getting online so I didn’t get alot. Not quite sure how many samples were being offered this time around.
- 20g Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai with Blueberry. I had to pass this on because I have an allergy to blueberries but I was told this was really good. I think if there was other flavors available I would try it because who doesn’t like chocolate with fruit?
- 25g Special K Cookies & Creme Pastry Crisp (this is a full size) Inside was two thin crisps. I love trying these kinds of things out because this way if you don’t like it your not worried about wasting it. When I got this I had thrown it in my bag because I was on my way to work but I did eat it there and it sort of tasted like an oreo. (Looking at the packaging you can actually see an oero there LOL) I would probably buy the box of this because its a great snack to have on hand. This came with a $0.50 coupon as well.
- 43g Hersey’s Whole Almond creamy milk chocolate bar. This is of course full size and honestly there isn’t a piece of chocolate that I don’t like. I do have to say that I love hersey’s chocolate bars so these are always purchased.
- 2 pieces of Ice Breakers Duo in Raspberry. We love Ice Breakers but raspberry isn’t a favorite of ours. I know because I bought it by mistake once. I ended up throwing this in my purse for a just in case we need it.
- 1 tab of the Finish Power & Free. This is a brand we use in our dishwasher so its always nice to have these has back ups for when you run out of dishwashing detergent.
- 7ml sample of Jergens Ultra Care Moisturizer. This is always nice to have especially as the cold weather is coming.
- 30ml sample of John Freida Frizz Ease Secret Weapon touch up creme. I know with the cold weather coming I always have problems with my hair so this will help.
- 14g Dove go sleeveless beauty fresh anti perspirant. It smells really nice and its the perfect thing to have on hand for when you travel.
- 1 biore nose strip. This is something I never buy just because so when ever I get a sample of these its always nice.
- 1 Breathe Right nose strip. This is also something I never buy but I think this year I am going to try it out to see if it helps with my stuffy nose that I always get.
So this is what I got in my Sample Source box this fall. I was lucky enough to also get my mother’s box as she didn’t want all of the items in it so ya for me.
Do you subscribe to Sample Source? What do you think of it?