Since starting my blog back in August of 2008 I always try to share what books I get with you so that you can see what I will be reading and I am always looking for a place to link them so that others can see them so from now on I will be sharing my links on Tynga’s Reviews and Reading Reality. As Marlene has offered to co-host Stacking The Shelves with Tynga’s Reviews. Marlene is a new to be blogger and I look forward to checking out her blog.
Good morning everyone I hope your having a great weekend. By the time this goes up I am hopefully still curled up in bed sleeping.
The first two books were actually bought at the every end of August so they weren’t included in that haul so I thought I would put them in here. As for the rest ya no excuse #sorrynotsorry LOL
- The Party by Robyn Harding
- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
- Wonder Woman Warbringer #1 by Leigh Bardugo
- It’s A Mystery, Pig Face by Wendy McLeod MacKnight
- Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover (book 2 in the Slammed series)
- This Girl by Colleen Hoover (book 3 in the Slammed series)
- Dating the Undead by Juliet Lyons (book 1 in the series)
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardogu (book 1)
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardogu (book 2)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardogu (book 3)
- Warcross by Marie Lu (book 1)
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
- Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine (book 2)
- Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore
- The Taming of the Shrew (No Fear Shakespeare) [this is for Michael as he needs this for school]
Total books bought this month: 14
Total books bought this month (Michael): 1
Total books read from this months haul: 3
Total books bought in 2017: 105
Total books read in 2017: 33
I finally spotted the newer versions of Leigh’s books so I had to pick them up. Chapters literally only had one copy of each. This has been a series I have been wanting to read since it came out. I will be binge reading them over the thanksgiving weekend.