Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment on their post. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week’s prompt is:
10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to met a certain author etc. etc.) YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.
I love today’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt, don’t you? Who doesn’t like to dream? I mean if you are going to dream, dream big or go home I say…
Dear Book Genie, please find enclosed my Top Ten wishes that are in no particular order.
- I would love to have the ability to read like my favorite character from Criminal Minds, Spencer Reid. Can you image how many books you could? That would be a great way to clear your TBR pile.
- Since I would like to speed read, I would need a way to get my reviews done just as quickly so I would love to be able to think about the review as I am reading and some how have it connected to the computer so that it could write my review for me.
- I would love to have a library like Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
- I would love to have all expense paid trips to all the book conventions in the world. I have only ever been to BEA in NYC but how fun would it be to go to ALA, RT Booklovers Convention, etc
- I would love it if all books in a series were matching in format, height and cover design.
- I would love to read all day so I would need to be able to split myself up so that I can do household chores.
- I would love to have an unlimited book budget to buy all the books I want
- I would love to have the subsciption services that are book related monthly
- I would love for my book blogger friends to get their wishes.
- Finally I would love to be able to see my book blogger friends more often then once ever two years.
What would you as the for?