April was a pretty good month for me because I manged to read a bunch of really good books this month and we are still slowly doing Spring cleaning. This summer I plan on tackling the boxes in the basement and doing another clean of the bookcases.
Right now I am trying to focus on the children and middle grade books because I would love to make a drop off at my son’s school before June if possible because I know thats when the librarian closes the llibrary and does her count.
Are you curious to see what I am unhauling this month?
These are all books we have read and I know I won’t be rereading them again and for Michael its stuff he doesn’t want anymore.
- The Haunting of Sunshine Girl (my review will be posted in May)
- Pokemon DP Battle Dimesion The Secret of the Tower
- Geronimo Stilton Alerte aux meteorites sur silexcity
- Geronimo Stilton Qui a Vole le Diamant geant?
- Tiyi, Princesse d’Egypte
- J’aime Lire Un Cheval pour Noel
- Book Of Hockey Lists by Paul Romanuk
- Hockey Trailblazers by Nicole Mortillaro
- Pokemon Black & White Emolga Makes Mischief
- Pokemon Black & white Ash’s Triple Threat
- Pokemon Black & White Sandile in Trouble
- Phineas & Ferb Lost at Sea
- Dear Canada Pieces of the Past the Holocaust Diary of Rose Rabinowitz
- The Warrior Sheep Go West
- The Quest of The Warrior Sheep
- How to Outplay a Bully by Nancy Wilcox Richards
- Hockey Rules by Irene Punt
- The Rink Rats by Irene Punt
- The Wicked Slapshot by Irene Punt
- Foul Play by Karen Edwards
- Project Jackalope by Emily Ecton
- Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader for Kids Only
- Hockey Superstars all time greats
- 2011-2012 Hockey Superstars
- NHL Hockey an offical fan’s guide
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck
- Don’t Try to Find Me
- The Girl on the Train
The total unhauling for April is 28 and the total to date is 89,
2 thoughts on “April Book Unhauling #4”
Way to go! I’m trying to cull out 10 books a day, but haven’t been as successful as I’d like.
I pretty much give away the books I have read when I am done. I am trying really hard to pass them along instead of keeping them. There are a few that I will always keep because I loved the book/series and the author.. but other then that its no hold barred. There comes a point when you have to pass them on