Good morning everyone. Today I thought I would start a new monthly feature on my blog and its going to be all the books I un-haul for that month and it will be posted at the end of each month.
I know I have shown in the past the books I have released but you never really got to see what books they were and why I was releasing them so I thought I would start 2015 with that.
If you know me IRL you know that I don’t tend to keep the books I have read unless I really like it or I love the covers, but once the fall came around and I was cleaning up for Christmas and preparing my background for my YouTube show, I realized that I have way to many books as you can see from this photo below and everything just looked cluttered and overwhelming. (This has already been purged in the fall and alot of books were given away then)
That is just what is on the book cases image having boxes and boxes and more boxes fulled with books in your basement just sitting there and that will be tackled this summer.
So, for now I thought I would just tackle what I can physically see around me. This week I ended up tidying up the book cases behind me just because it didn’t look right on camera so these are the books from the book case and that huge stack beside it. I will post a photo at the end of this post showing the new look.
- Budapest Romance by Rozsa Gaston (Read and Review will be up in February)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Can’t Look Away by Donna Cooner
- Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Defriended by Ruth Baron
- Cure For The Common Break Up by Beth Kendrick
- Good Riddance by Cythina Copeland
- Beginning Pearls by Stephan T Pastis
- Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton
- In Real Life (Love, Lies & Identity in the Digital Age) by Nev Schulman
- The Silversix by AJ Lieberman & Darren Rawlings
- Smile by Raina Telgemeier
- Letting Ana Go
- Fakebook (A true story based on actual lies) by Dave Cicirelli
- Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
- Big Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
- Prodigy by Marie Lu
- Fever by Megan Abbott
- Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
- Mia’s Dairy Home Sweet Rome by Marissa Moss
- Teen Boat by Dave roman and John Green
- Send by Patty Blount
Those were all the books I have read and enjoyed and with the amount of books on my TBR I know I will never re-read them so why not pass them along to others who will enjoy the books just as much as I did, right?
The following books are books that I didn’t like/enjoy or didn’t finish. The have been sitting on my shelf for the longest time in hopes that I would re pick it up to try again but honestly I think that if I couldn’t get into them the first time I probably won’t get into them again. So its time to take them off the shelf and share them with people who will actually read and enjoy them. Sorry if this list upsets anyone but its only my personal taste and not everyone likes what everyone is reading or has read.
- Dog On It by Spencer Quinn
- To Fetch a Thief by Spencer Quinn
- Return To Sender by Julia Alvarez
- Hedge Fund Wives by Tatianna Boncompagni
- Feminista by Erica Kennedy
- The Beef Princess of Practical County by Michelle Houts
- The Tear Collector by Patrick Jones
- Just One Kiss by Susan Mallery
- Forever an Eaton by Rochelle Alers
- The Night is Watching by Heather Graham
- Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis
- Deas is a Killer Tune by Marlene Perez
- The Book of Mormon Girl by Joanna Brooks
- Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin & Nicole Kraus
- Shelter by Frances Greenslade
- Some Kind of Peace by Camilla Grebec & Asa Traff
- The Broken Lands by Kate Milford
- Farewell to Freedom by Sara Blaedel
- Only One Life by Sara Blaedel
- What Came From The Stars by Gary D Schmidt
- Beach Season by Lisa Jackson
This is what it currently looks like. As you can see I still have alot of books and I am trying to avoid having them double or triple stacking apart from the bottom shelves and I am going to make it a point to read those one firsts.
The total of un-hauled books for January is 46.
2 thoughts on “January Book Un-Hauling #1”
Way to go!
Thanks Kathy. Its been a slow process cleaning them all up but I had to do it. I have been trying to organize the living room and things have to go for it all to work. You know what its like