Welcome to Day 1 of the Top 10 of 2014, A Week of Looking Back…And Looking Forward.
Today’s topic is:
Best Books I’ve Read in 2014 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2014, just a book you’ve read in 2014)
We are off to a great start today. I had to think a little bit on which books I would pick. BTW I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else picked. Here is my list:
- Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
- Losing Logan by Sherry D Ficklin
- Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Taking by Kimberly Derting
- The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset
- Dream Boy by Madelyn Rosenberg and Mary Crockett
- The Dare by Hannah Jayne
- Chasing Before #2 by Lenore Appelhans
This list is in no particular order.
What is in your list?