Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle.
There is three subscription options: $12/monthly, $30 quarterly and $99 yearly.
I opted to pay monthly just in case there is any issues.
I believe I have been with Beauty Box 5 for over a year now and I am always on the fence about this one. Its like all beauty boxes there will always be hits and misses with them.
This month I have to admit I’m not quite sure how I feel about the box. I am always excited to get it because I never know what is in it and then once I open it and look at everything I am kind of meh about it.
What do you think?
For December the theme was Merry & Bright.
- Jaqua Bath & Body Collection. I got the Rose Bouquet Hydrating Facial Mist. Not sure how I feel about the smell as I find it a bit strong and I had to play around with the nozzle a bit because it would spray out in clumps. SRV is $16.50 for 50ml (this is on their site). I was sent the full size.
- Absolute! New York Nail Polish Remover Pads. I got mine in the scent Lemon. This is a new brand for me. I honestly think I would end up using these to clean up nail polish mistakes as opposed to removing a full nail polish because I could see that I could clearly go through 12 pads doing this. It did remove the red polish I was wearing on two nails. SRV $2.99 for 32 pads (and this was a full sixe product I received)
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Moisturizer. For some reason I feel like I have gotten this in previous subscription boxes. I probably have enough to try it out now. It has a bit of a weird smell for me and I can’t quite place the smell. SRV is $65.00 for 1.7oz and I got a sample of 0.26 fl oz
- Nanacoco Nail Polish. I got one in the shade Stardust. This would make a perfect top coat on a colored nail for New Years Eve I think. I have gotten nail polish from this brand in the past and I have liked them. SRV $3.95 and its a full size item.
- Lucky Brad Lucky Number 6. This is another new to me brand and I have to admit I love getting perfume samples. I have tried this and I do like the scent. SRV is from $15.99 to $60.00 and I got a sample size.
So this is what I got in my December Beauty Box 5. I am still on the fence with this and I will decide in January if I will be keeping this or not.
If you subscribe what do you think of it?