Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment on their post. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Today’s topic is: Let’s talk about other types of stories! Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! (can break it down to top ten favorite romance movies or comedy shows etc. etc.)
As you can see I don’t always post Top Ten Tuesday’s but this was another fun question that I thought I would take part in.
Today I am going to share with you my Top Ten favorite TV shows that I watch all the time or when they are on.
- Big Brother. This is my summer guilty pleasure. I have been watching it since the first season (1998)
- Criminal Minds. I admit I watch because of…. (Shemar Moore)
- Glee is another show I have been watching since day 1.
- 19-2. I just discovered this show. Its recorded here in Montreal and its about Montreal police.
- The Big Bang Theory. I can watch this all the time
- Law & Order SUV
- Amazing Race. We love watching this
- Survivor is another show we watch together.
- Witches of East End
- Coronation Street. Its a UK soap opera. I have been watching it since 2003.
What shows do you like to watch? Any guilty pleasures?