Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over at The Broke and the Bookish. They love to share their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All that they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment on their post. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Today’s topic is: Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
Today is another Top Ten Tuesday that I am excited to answer. As you might know I normally don’t keep my books once I am done reading them but there are some that I keep due to the fact that they are signed, have beautiful covers or are authors that I love.
Here is my Top Ten list:
- V.C Andrews. I use to read each and everyone of the books once they came out but over the past few years I have stopped reading them but still continue to buy them in hopes that I will pick them up to read.
- James Patterson. I know I need to catch up I am a few books behind\
- Terry Spear. If you follow my blog you know how much I love reading her books.
- Geronimo Stilton. This isn’t really mine but Michael’s
- Thea Stilton. This is another one that is Michael’s
- Judy Blume
- Melissa Marr
- Cassandra Clare
- Kathy Reichs
- Scott Westerfield
So that is my list. Do you have any authors that you collect?