Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish .
Today’s Topic is:
Top Ten Best Bookish Memories (waiting in line for a new release, meeting an author, or some sort of great experience with a particular book that was unlike others)
When I saw this week’s topic I had to sit and try to come up with a list of Ten Bookish Memories, there has been so many amazing book memories throughout my life and since blogging that its hard to pick the best because they are all pretty amazing.
So in not particular order here is my Top Ten List of Best Bookish Memories.
- My sister sharing books with me that she read. I remember reading all kinds of those teen romances and she was the one who introduced me to V.C Andrews. She would always send me a small box of books almost monthly and I loved getting that parcel.
- Meeting authors and getting my books signed.
- When I started my blog I thought I was the only Montreal book blogger out there but within a few weeks I discovered that I wasn’t the only one.
- Meeting the Montreal bloggers for the first time, Avis, Donna and Tina. I was so nervous and excited.
- Going to BEA for the first time in 2010 with the Montreal Bloggers. We all travelled together there and back on the train it was so much fun.
- Going to my first publishing house and meeting with the reps from Sourcebooks. I was so thrilled when I got invited to Sourcebooks to see the offices and having lunch with Paul.
- Meeting bloggers who I follow such as Alita, Sheila , Kathy , Kim , Kate and so many others.
- Going to Lesley Livingston’s book signing and hearing her tell me that she knew my blog. How awesome is that? I fan girled because this was the first time an author has told me that.
- My very first publisher party invite. Getting that email just before BEA 2011 was amazing because I have never been to a publisher party. It was so much fun
- Hanging out with Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr after the Smart Chicks Kick it Tour in Montreal. We were all hanging around and just talking.
So that is some of my best memories, what are yours?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.