Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish .
I know I don’t take part in this as much as I would like to, although I am hoping to change that this year.
Today’s topic is: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
One of the nice things about a new year is starting fresh all over again. Its like wiping the slate clean. With every new year brings a whole bunch of new goals or things you want to accomplish this upcoming year. Some you actually do accomplish and some you don’t and thats fine I think everyone goal you do accomplish is fantastic.
I thought I would share with you some of my blogging/reading goals that I am hoping to accomplish this year.
- I am hoping to read at least 100 books this year. I failed big time last year and I think once the fall hit I lost interest in reading.
- Read and then write review right away. I started out good last year but then for some reason I slipped. I read more then I reviewed.
- Commenting. That means on other blogs and my own.
- I am cutting back on book buying once again this year. This applies to me and not Michael.
- Try to have posts going up on the blog daily.
- To go through boxes of books and donate what you don’t need anymore
- Go to BEA (which is happening)
- Promote my blog more
- Reorganize my books and purge if need be (I always tend to do this before BEA)
- Finally to have FUN!!!!
What are some of your bookish goals this year?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.
9 thoughts on “Meme/ Top Ten Tuesday”
Your goals sound similar to mine, except I can’t make it to BEA this year maybe someday though. In years past I could easily read 150 or so books a year and last year I only clocked in at 52. That was depressing and is something I need to change. Best of luck with your goals and I’m glad I found your blog today via the TTT.
#2 is one I really want to work on this year, too. I would rather not end the year with 20 unreviewed books again.
Good luck with your goals!
Those are wonderful goals! Good luck, Cindy!
Great goals, especially number 10!
Writing reviews right away is definitely a goal of mine.
Good luck with your goals, Cindy! You know I’m supporting you and I still can’t believe we get to do the awesomeness of BEA all over again!!
These are great goals Cindy! I hope you accomplish them all. Unfortunately, I will not be going to BEA this year because I have another conference on the exact same weekend. I just found out the date this week. And I am supposed to be going to Italy this year with the whole family.
I need to sort and get give away some books too, and I’m definitely reading more of my own books instead of buying new ones. Jealous about you going to Bea. Glad you said that having fun was an important part. Happy reading and blogging in 2013.
Those are great goals hun!