Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish .
I know I don’t take part in this as much as I would like to, although I am hoping to change that this year.
Today’s topic is: Top Ten Bookish Goals For 2013
One of the nice things about a new year is starting fresh all over again. Its like wiping the slate clean. With every new year brings a whole bunch of new goals or things you want to accomplish this upcoming year. Some you actually do accomplish and some you don’t and thats fine I think everyone goal you do accomplish is fantastic.
I thought I would share with you some of my blogging/reading goals that I am hoping to accomplish this year.
- I am hoping to read at least 100 books this year. I failed big time last year and I think once the fall hit I lost interest in reading.
- Read and then write review right away. I started out good last year but then for some reason I slipped. I read more then I reviewed.
- Commenting. That means on other blogs and my own.
- I am cutting back on book buying once again this year. This applies to me and not Michael.
- Try to have posts going up on the blog daily.
- To go through boxes of books and donate what you don’t need anymore
- Go to BEA (which is happening)
- Promote my blog more
- Reorganize my books and purge if need be (I always tend to do this before BEA)
- Finally to have FUN!!!!
What are some of your bookish goals this year?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.