Although this time I am determined to make this work (since I have a few of these titles on my shelf) and help out my awesome blogger friend Lucy from Moonlight Gleam’s the lovely host of this challenge.
I have read Kelley Armstrong’s young adult series and loved them and have always said I wanted to read more of her work so what better time then now right?
Kelley has written twelve novels in the Women of the Otherworlds series and with this upcoming thirteenth book, she will be wrapping it up.
Each month beginning March 1st, 2012, challenge members will read or re-read the title for that month. In addition, challenge members will either post a review, their reading experience, character castings or anything else related to that title. You have freedom to have fun with your monthly post so be creative! Seeing as this series is 13 novels long, this challenge will last 13 months.
PLEASE NOTE: **You do not have to have a blog to enter this challenge. You must, however, have a Goodreads account if you don’t, so that you can link to your posts there.**
**You do not have to participate each month if you don’t want to. I want this to be a fun experience for everyone so, if there only a few books you want to read, please feel free to join!**
**If you did not find time to read the title of the month, feel free to write a post about it and indicate why. This will allow you to link up to qualify for monthly challenge giveaways as well!**
So here is the reading schedule:
- Bitten (March 1st – 31st, 2012)
- Stolen (April 1st – 30th, 2012)
- Dime Store Magic (May1st – 31st, 2012)
- Industrial Magic (June 1st – 30th, 2012)
- Haunted (July 1st – 31st, 2012)
- Broken (August 1st – 31st, 2012)
- No Humans Involved (September 1st – 30th, 2012)
- Personal Demon (October 1st – 31st, 2012)
- Living With The Dead (November 1st – 30th, 2012)
- Frostbitten (December 1st – 31st, 2012 )
- Waking The Witch (January 1st – 31st, 2013)
- Spell Bound (February 1st – 28th, 2013)
- Thirteen (March 1st – 31st, 2013)
So be sure to head over to Moonlight Gleams to sign up and to grab the button.
I know I have the first few books in the series and I will be taking the rest out from the library to read. I think this is a pretty good reading schedule and realize that its pretty doable so its a book a month for the next 13 months. I can manage that right?
Wish me luck.
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.