I posted that I was going to do this one in April but sadly RL (real life) got in the way and I couldn’t take part.
I am looking forward to taking part this month though.
In case you didn’t know R.A.K (Random Acts of Kindness) is hosted by two awesome bloggers, Vanessa and Isalys who blog over at Book Soulmates. If you haven’t checked out their blog yet you really should.
• Sign up each month that you’d like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button 🙂
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us 🙂
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let’s keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
I have posted my wishlist on Amazon.ca and I really should get one up on Book depository too.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am okay with receiving an ARC, new or used copies of the books from my wishlist.
If you encounter a problem in viewing my wishlist please let me know.
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.