Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. They love sharing their lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week they post a new Top Ten subject. You can read their answers weekly. Everyone is welcome to join and all you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND sign Mister Linky at the bottom to share with them and all those who are participating. If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Don’t worry if you can’t come up with ten every time…just post what you can!
Topic this week: Top Ten Bookish/Blogging Resolutions
As a book blogger you are always thinking of ways to improve your blog or things you want to do more of and change. I am no exception to the rule as I am always trying to improve on my blog and on my reading. With that being said here is my Top Ten Bookish/Blogging Resolutions:
- When I read it, I will review it. I always do good and then some how slip leaving me behind on writting reviews.
- Organize. This year I really need to get into the habit of documenting any books I request, books that come in (when they come in, from who etc) into some kind of form because some books don’t come with a press release.
- Accepting Requests. I really need to be more selective and not worry about hurting reps, authors etc feelings. There are too many books and just not enough time.
- Commenting. This too I have become a bad blogger on, I need to start commenting on peoples blogs.
- New Look. I am getting that itch and thinking about getting a new look. I love this but I want a change.
- Schedule. I have been thinking about this one for awhile now and I think I need to come up with some kind of schedule for the blog, such as IMM perhaps on a Sunday, reviews 3-4 times a week etc.
- Reading. I think I need to work in a little more reading time. Right now I tend to read about an hour before going to bed and usually don’t last very long. Perhaps devoting one day a week to reading in addition to the nightly reading.
- Stock piling reviews. I think any book that I read that isn’t books I accepted for review (ie books I buy or borrowed books) I will leave as drafts and save them for rainy days.
- Promoting my blog. I need to get out there more and advertise my blog using twitter and facebook more.
- Numbers. This year I am going to make it a point to understand my numbers more and find out what it means.
So this is my list, what does yours look like?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.