As you know I was lucky enough to go to BEA 2010 this year and get some of the books that I had really wanted but with that being said I also had a little wish list of books that I would have loved to get but couldn’t because
- I was some where else on the exhibit floor when they were being handed out
- there was a long line of people to get the book
- when I got to the front of the line there was nothing left (this was either do to them handing out more the one book, the lines were longer then expected and groups of people cutting the lines ie a friend or two waiting in line and then coming back to jump in. I really don’t mind one or two but when its more then that its just not right or fair to the others standing in line before you who have been waiting longer then you.)
Anyways my good friend Avis from She Reads and Reads who always was at BEA with me posted her list of books that she missed out on. So I thought I would share my wish list of books that I missed out on:
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- I am number four by Pittacus Lore
- Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
- Witch & Wizard: The Gift by James Patterson
- Girl Parts by John M. Cusick
- Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
- Wildthorne by Jane Eagland
- Virals by Kathy Reichs
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan
This is my list of books. Do any of these tickle your fancy? If you went to BEA were there any books you missed out on?copyright 2010, Cindy (Cindy’s Love Of Books)
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.
8 thoughts on “BEA 2010 Top 10 Books I Missed Out On”
I received Bright Young Things but it was just a little sampler. 🙁
We are all so bad – coveting more books after all we brought home!
That’s funny, Cindy, I saw your post and thought, hey, that’s neat that you had the same idea as I did on the same day… and then I read your post and saw that mine inspired yours! Oh and I got a signed copy of Girl Parts that you can borrow at some point!
I missed out on some of those same books.
I am Number Four seemed to be EVERYWHERE! I just put a sticky in my copy though, I can send it on to you when I am done reading!
Michelle I actually think that is all they were handing out was the little sampler. Okay I feel a bit better knowing I didn’t miss out on the book.
Kathy-I know we are all bad. We all got so many great books and still looking at the posts I can’t believe we were all at the same event. So many different books.
Avis-No I copied and credited you for the post. I was trying to find something to post and that was perfect. That would be great if I could borrow it at some point no rush.
Serena that is too bad. I am sure we will have a chance to review them at some point or we will end up buying them LOL
Amy-Really it was every where? Where was I? LOL Thanks for the offer of sending it. Do you want to something in return?
Cindy…I think your new blog look is terrific.
Diane thanks so much. I am liking the look of it too. Although I am thinking of making a little alteration to the header perhaps in the fall.