Books Bought Meme is a weekly meme that I host on a weekly bases. If you buy books and want to share them with everyone then please feel free to use my button. Books bought can be any book that you physically buy either at an indie bookstore, major chain, yard sale, library sale etc.
This is the books I bought this week.
For Michael I bought him:
- Le cerf Volant by Mary Packard
- La fee des dents by Kirsten Hall
- Un ourson pour Simon by Kirsten Hall
- Vroum! Vroum! Vroum! by Kirsten Hall
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev (This is because of all the talk on twitter on Tuesday morning about this book. So I have to blame them for this purchase.) LOL
For following I have to blame the talk on twitter about this challenge that BethFishReads is hosting. Its okay she knows that I am only joking with her. Looking forward to taking part in this challenge.
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
- Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
- Dead to the world by Charlaine Harris
- Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris
- Dead as a doornail by Charlaine Harris
- All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris
- From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
What books did you buy this week?
If you are reading this on a blog or website other than Cindy’s Love Of Books or via a feedreader, this content has been stolen and used without permission.