I decided that I am going to take part in the Bought, Borrowed and Bagged (BB&B) that is hosted by Frankie AKA Braine over at http://www.talksupeblog.com/ . This is a weekly meme where you share what books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (this would be books you won or that were gifted to you).
I will be making this into its own feature instead of putting it in my mailbox posts from today on since I do get some gifted books and I usually forget to share them.
Lets get started. I hope you enjoy seeing these kinds of posts. Please let me know if you do.
Gifted to me from my friend Jennifer:
- Dashing Through The Snow by Debbie Macomber
- Kidnapped at Christmas by Maggie K. Black
- Our First Christmas by Lisa Jackson, Mary Burton, Mary Carter and Cathy Lamb
- Yuletide Fugitive Threat by Sandra Robbins
I got a gift card from Chapters from my sister for my bday so I bought:
I can’t wait to start this series by A.G Howard. Have you read it?
as well as this one:
This has been on my wishlist since it came out and I can’t wait to read this. Have you read it?
I was also gifted another Chapters gift card from my sister/brother-in-law/niece & nephew for Christmas so I went and picked up the following during boxing week because they had a promotion of $20 off.
- The House Husband by James Patterson & Duane Swierczynski (bookshots)
- A Wedding In Maine by Jen McLaughlin (bookshots) (book 2)
- Exquisite by Elizabeth Hayley (bookshots) (book 3)
- Hidden by James Patterson & James O. Born (bookshots)
- Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh
What books have you been gifted lately? Be sure to come back next week because I have another post with books I have been gifted from Lucy from Moonlight Gleam Reviews.