Its hard to believe we are already at the end of March. Where is the time going?
With spring just around the corner I will once again be doing a whole bunch of spring/summer cleaning in the next few months. I have boxes upon boxes of books in the basement that I really need to go through and purge what I realistically shouldn’t hold on to. I rarely reread my books so why am I holding on to them?
But for now here is what I am unhauling:
- I Will Always Write Back: How one letter changed two lives by Caitlin Alifirenka & Martin Ganda with Liz Welch. I read this and enjoyed it. My review will be up in April for this.
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan. My review will be up on April 7th.
- The Tapper Twins Go To War (with each other) by Geoff Rodkey. My review will be up in April.
We discovered we had doubles of these ones:
- Thea Stilton Mouseford Academy: Mouselets in Danger #3
- Thea Stilton Mouseford Academy: Dance Challenge #4
- Thea Stilton and the Chocolate Sabotage
- Geronimo Stilton The Enchanted Charms The 7th adventure in the Kingdom of Fantasy
The total unhauling for March is 7 and the total to date is 61.