Tynga’s Reviews is the host of Stacking the Shelves and the other host is Mailbox Monday which now has its own blog.
Mailbox Monday will no longer be hosted monthly by different bloggers.
I am also going to be taking part in the Bought, Borrowed and Bagged (BB&B) that is hosted by Frankie AKA Braine over at http://www.talksupeblog.com/ . This is a weekly meme where you share what books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (this would be books you won or that were gifted to you).
Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good week.
Its hard to believe its that time again for another what I bought this month in books. This month I didn’t go completely crazy on the purchases but I did get things that been wanting.
- Killer Chef by James Patterson and Jeffrey J. Keyes
- Bodyguard by Jessica Linden
- Dazzling The Diamond Trilogy bk 1 by Elizabeth Hayley
- A Very Jaguar Christmas by Terry Spear
- The Rose Society bk 2 by Marie Lu
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
- We’ll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean
- Owl Diaries bk 5 Warm Hearts Day by Rebecca Elliott
- A Whole New World (A twisted tale) by Liz Braswell
- Amish Christmas Blessings by Marta Perry & Jo Ann Brown
- Christmas in Alaska by Debbie Macomber
- Taking The Titanic: A heist to Remember by James Patterson and Scorr Slaven
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (Michael needs this for a school project. They have to read a historical fiction book)
- Children of Eden by Joey Graceffa
I am excited to finally dig into some Christmas reading. What about you?
Not book related but I did buy at Chapters:
Show up to your morning meeting like a boss with this ultra-glam sparkling pen. Featuring a retractable ball-point to save the liner of your purse from life-shattering ink stains and a stylish design that won’t quit, this pen is totally on point. One better, the gold crystals bring success and confidence so you can pretend like you’re balling and not on a budget. Black ink.
Show up to your morning meeting like a boss with this ultra-glam sparkling pen. Featuring a retractable ball-point to save the liner of your purse from life-shattering ink stains and a stylish design that won’t quit, this pen is totally on point. One better, the white crystals bring purification of thoughts for when juice cleanses and yoga aren’t enough. Black ink.
Since I had a gift card for $10 off it made one of the pens free and I couldn’t decide which one I wanted because they are both so pretty.
This is the Owl Forest blank note cards. It was the only box sitting there when I walked by so how could I not buy them?
Total books bought in 2016: 133
Total books read from 2016 haul: 50