I have decided that I will be taking part in the Bought, Borrowed and Bagged (BB&B) that is hosted by Frankie AKA Braine over at http://www.talksupeblog.com/ . This is a weekly meme where you share what books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (this would be books you won or that were gifted to you).
As you can see I switched this up and will be posting monthly because I have to say since doing this instead of posting the books in my weekly haul I am much more aware of the books that I am buying. This year I am making it my top priority to read the ones I am buying before buying new ones. I know its easier said then done but that is my goal.
I will try to update this post throughout the month with links of the books I have read and reviewed.
I am trying to get better with the books I buy and trying to read them but it seems like there are so many new and exciting books out there. Hopefully this month will be a little bit better then previously.
- She Means Business by Carrie Green
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver (this was on the bargain table. I never heard of this one)
- Just Fly Away by Andrew McCarthy (I just had to snag this one)
- In A Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware (Loved woman in Cabin 10)
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- Thanks for the Trouble by Tommy Wallach
- Proof of Lies by Diana Rodriguez wallach
- Stranger then Fiction by Chris Colfer (another one I had to snag)
- Broken Glass by V.C Andrews
Total books bought this month: 9
Total books bought this month (Michael): 0
Total books read from this months haul: 0
Total books bought in 2017: 36
Total books read in 2017: 9